- All students and staff of the school are member of library.
- Strict discipline and silence are to be observed in the library and reading- room.
- All books or any printed materials and any such article shall be left at the entrance of the library.
- Two reference book/ fiction will be issued for a period of 14 days after expiry of this period a fine of Rs 1(one rupee) per day will be collected.
- No magazine will be issued to the students.
- Before leaving the library hall each person shall return the book to librarian or can keep the book in the cupboard.
- Library books can be issued and returned during library period of the class only and not in any teaching period.
- Library book should be properly looked after and deposited on the due date.
- Any person found responsible for causing any damage to the book or other property have to pay six times of the actual cost.
- Marking, underlining, cutting or erasing or tearing pages of the books are strictly prohibited. Students indulging in such acts are liable to be punished if any such damage to the library books is detected by librarian.
- Text books, reference books, journals and periodicals, are to be read in library and reading room itself. They are not meant for home issue.
- The librarian may recall a book at any time in case of urgency
- Library books are to be deposited at least one week before leaving the station during the breaks and one month before the vacation.
- Any student found continuously breaking the rules will be barred from using the library facility.
- Avoid misplacement of the books from one cupboard to another.
- Each student should make 100 pages note book for library period. Students must record information in the library notebook.
- Three index –General books referred-Magazines referred-Books issued.
- A ‘No Due Certificate’ for each student is to be obtained from the librarian at the time of taking T.C. from the school.